Sunday, August 9, 2009

A few facts about Kolton



Since Kolton is 6 weeks old, I thought I would share a few facts about him:

1) He is a grunter!!!  The first 2 weeks after he was born he rarely cried...just grunted.   At times it can be really funny and cute, but at 2:00 in the morning, it's not too funny!!

2) He LOVES ceiling fans, especially the one in our living room.  In fact, in the picture of him smiling below he is looking up at the fan.  We are still trying to teach him to smile when he sees mommy or daddy....right now he just smiles at his best friend...the fan.  One day I'll get my smile!
3) He's not a big fan of soda, which is a big bummer for me.  I'm going through withdrawals...

4) He is colic.  Because of this, Ryan and I have not eaten dinner together for the past 3 weeks.  It is the worst thing to have your child screaming and act like he's in a ton of pain and there's nothing you can do about it.  One thing he does like during his colic episodes is to sit in his bouncer on top of the dryer.
5) When Kolton was born, he had the funny ability to bend his foot to touch his shin.  It was the funniest thing ever!  You can kindof see it in this picture...

6) Kolton came out with his hand by his face and to this day he loves to sleep with his hands up by his face.  

7)  When Kolton is awake, he loves to be facing forward to look around.  This is how we walk around the house when he's awake:

8)  He's not a big fan of his swing, but hopefully one day he will enjoy it more...that will give me a little break! 

9)  He is a great baby and we are very lucky that he chose us to be his parents.  I can't believe how quickly he has already grown!!!  





1 comment: