Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WALKING!!!

Yes, Kolton has started figuring out how to walk. Where has the time gone? Although he is getting pretty good at it, he still would much rather crawl. Well, actually if he had his choice, he would hold onto one of my hands and walk to get around, but that gets tiring (for mommy). We go walking outside and "explore" everyday, and he absolutely loves it. I can't wait until he is able to walk around on his own and watch him explore more of the world. I say that knowing that I will probably wish I had never said that, since I will be running all over the place trying to keep up with him. But since he's crawling, he's already everywhere, so what's the difference, right?

Here's a quick video of him walking:



1 comment:

  1. SOO CUTE!! YAY! I cracked up watching him with his arms straight out haha. He is fast too!!

    ReplyDelete