Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mountains and Pumpkins


Last saturday was a fun filled day. We took Kolton up to the mountains for the first time. We didn't go too far up, but it was still a nice trip. It still amazes me that we live so close to the mountains, but are only able to see them a few days a year since the smog is so bad here. All in all it was very relaxing.


car ride up


Daddy and Kolton

Smiley baby

When we got home, I thought it would be fun to paint our pumpkins (I decided to paint instead of carve them because I thought it would be more fun to do with Kolton). Kolton didn't know what was going on...I mean he's only 4 months....what was I thinking? Despite the mess and need for a bath afterwards, it was a fun time.


Getting ready..not quite sure what's going on


Here we go!


First mishap...


Second mishap...


Working so hard!


Ok, getting bored...15 seconds later :)


Tired after a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment